Friday, September 14, 2012

A Lot of Catching Up....some updated pics of the house

So I have been incredibly bad at this blogging thing....I promise I will try to do better!  I didn't realize I had never even put up new pictures of the kitchen!  I know many people have seen these on Facebook or Instagram by now, but here are the pics of the kitchen:

(And these are from when it was first completed, will add more that include the few decorations later)




The walls are not really this orange!  They are a darker copper color in reality.

Below, that is the laundry room you can see into at the far end of the room.


Below is the plain jane laundry room.  We tried to hang some shelves recently, but had some problems with the drywall.  Updates to come...


I will make a second post that updates you on the rest of the house....things are slowly coming together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment