Week 27 - Beginning of the 3rd Trimester!
Can't believe it has gotten here so fast!! This pregnancy has flown by. I'm sure that moving, new jobs, trying to sell the house, looking for a new house, etc has contributed to that. But still, only a few short months away til this little guy will be here with us. :)
SO, I ACTUALLY HAD A BELLY PIC TO POST THIS WEEK ALONG WITH THE PICS OF HIS COMPARISONS.....AND OF COURSE THE COMPUTER IS NOT COOPERATING! SO....SORRY. IF IT WILL WORK NEXT WEEK, I'LL INCLUDE THEM IN THE NEXT POST!
Baby Kirby is now about 2lbs and around 14-15 inches long. In other words, we can compare him to:
And a Teddy Bear!
Baby Boy Kirby's Week:
- He now could most definitely survive if he decides to arrive early, although it would probably be with some medical help.
- His eyelashes continue to grow, and he now can open and close his eyes.
- Activity is definitely increasing!
- Body fat is beginning to accumulate so he can have that nice cuddly appearance.
- The movements are definitely becoming much more noticeable (both from the inside and the outside!)
- Continue to have mild swelling of the feet/ankles, but not as bad as I would expect working 12 hours shifts!
- A little more shortness of breath, especially with activity.
- Sciatica still flares up occasionally, but usually not for more than a day at a time.
- We started our registries last week! Still have some things to add, but we got a good start! Just in time too, because shower dates are beginning to crop up.....
- We also picked out a crib. :)
- We have the name narrowed down to 4 choices, so hopefully soon.....