It is going by way too fast, I have so much to do and so little time to do it! Due to moving and lack of cooperating schedules, no pic this week :(
According to my readings, Baby Boy Kirby should be about 13 oz. But he weighed that our US last week, so he may be a bit bigger now! Not much change in length, around 7-8 inches head to butt and nearly 11 inches head to toe.
He is as long as a Carrot:
As tall as a Bottle of Coke:
As big as a Pomegranate:
As big as a Cantaloupe:
Baby Boy Kirby's Week:
- He now has fully formed eyebrows and eyelids, meaning he is now blinking!
- Rapid Eye Movement is now occurring when he sleeps, which means he can dream!
- He is starting to form meconium (his first poop).
- This little guy now looks like a miniature version of what he will look like at birth...so cool!
- Not a whole lot going on related to the pregnancy. Still a lot of bathroom breaks, and some slight nausea when I'm at work all night.
- Starting to have a little discomfort in my hips after being on my feet for 12 hours at work, but nothing that is unbearable!
- Main thing that is on my mind: Getting this move over with! Packing, home projects, and a messy house are making me feel a little stir crazy. I'm ready for the house to get on the market and get sold!!
- Another goal - pick a name! I know we have quite a while before we have to decide on a name, but I want to be able to call him something besides Baby Boy....