I do have a picture for this week, but it's not really a belly shot. I went to Atlanta for a compression hose fitting, and met with some of the Northside girls for dinner....
Baby Kirby is now close to 2 pounds and about 14 inches long. So for our comparisons this week, we have:
A Head of Lettuce
Length of a scallion
And a Zucchini!
Baby Kirby's Week:
- His eyes are no longer fused! He can open and close them when he feels like it now
- The iris of his eyes are beginning to develop some color, but not very much yet.
- His eyelashes are fully formed now
- He is having lots of brain development at this time!
- No more Sea-Bands as of Monday! I still keep them with me, and may end up using them at work tonight...but it is progress!
- The Prilosec seems to be helping with the reflux, hopefully it continues.
- Leg cramps were terrible last week, but I read about some simple stretches to do before bedtime that seem to be helping now.
- Sleeping pretty well, especially because last week of daytime orientation wore me out!!
- My uterus is supposedly now the size of a basketball. Wow.
- I got my compression stockings to wear at work....tonight will be the first night trying them!
- Little guy is becoming quite the gymnast. I can tell the (big) difference now between when he is kicking/punching or actually turning around in there.